Just look

Heat-lamp-barn-fire, every winter i see articles like this about a barn fire or other structure that burns down because of a heat lamp. in fact, we almost had two fires here because of heat lamps. yeah, not just one, but two! many years ago we had a heat lamp hanging on a nail, and the goats knocked it down.. Heat lamp barn fire discussion in 'goat management' started by nlhayesp, jan 10, 2014. page 1 of 2 1 2 next > jan 10, 2014 #1 . nlhayesp nlhayesp. 21. nov 20, 2013 cental ohio. ..., heat lamp barn fire discussion in 'goat management' started by nlhayesp, jan 10, 2014. page 2 of 2 < prev 1 2. jan 11, 2014 #21 . jessica84 well-known member. 14,521 ....

Photo by marie zettler marie zettler ottawa local news - saturday, august 04, 2007 @ 07:00 a fire caused by a tea kettle that had accidentally been left plugged in started a barn fire at a farm on the bromley line in the westmeath area on friday evening. the fire, in a pig barn at the farm of merlyn and alice martin and their family, was brought under control by the quick response of mr. and ..., link after an electric blanked burst into flames, firefighters are warning people to have them regularly checked. two crew members from bridlington fire station had to use breathing apparatus to tackle the fire at a flat in windsor crescent, bridlington, around 6.15am last friday.